Should I trust Renhotec Group?
RenhotecIC is an electronic online store, that major sales electronic components, consumer electronics, Automobiles Motorcycles parts, and so on. Our products can be used in communications, security monitoring, automotive, medical, aerospace, military, and other fields.
Why has my credit card been declined?
Please ensure that your card details and personal information have been entered correctly. Below are some of the most common reasons why your credit card was declined:
- You did not honor your credit card issuing bank;
- The funds in your card are not sufficient to complete your purchase;
- You are buying restricted items, like e-cigarettes or adult toys;
- The card has expired or the new card has not been activated yet;
- System section time-out;
- Your card has been stolen or is lost;
Can’t see the credit card option? Payments with a credit card are only activated for specific countries our intermediaries operate in. If you fail to use a credit card, you can still select other payment options, such as PayPal/Bank Transfer.
We do not have access to your credit card information, and thus we suggest you complete the transaction with another credit card or payment method if the problem persists.
How much does shipping cost?
The prices of our products vary according to the weight, size, location, shipping method, and warehouse you selected. You can view the estimated shipping fees on each product page and at checkout(The final shipping fee might be DIFFERENCE, please pay closer attention to your mailbox. Our customer service team will notify you if there is an issue.)
1. Ensure to have selected the correct delivery country in the “Ship to” when checkout;
2. Choose a shipping method;
How do I track my order?
The mailbox will update you with your tracking number automatically after we send it out.
You can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
Some packages, such as standard international deliveries, aren't trackable.
If the estimated delivery date for your package has passed and your tracking information hasn't changed, allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered.
Missing tracking information?
Here are some reasons why tracking information may not be available:
- The first package scan may be on arrival at a regional hub near the destination. This is common when shipping volume is high and packages are processed in bulk. Until this first scan, the carrier may not acknowledge receipt of the package.
- The first package scan may not be until delivery.
- There may be a delay in updates to the tracking database.
- Some shipments, such as Standard International shipments, aren't trackable.
Marketplace sellers don't always provide us with tracking information for their orders.
If the estimated delivery date for your package has passed, and your tracking information hasn't changed, allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered.
Usually, packages arrive on or shortly after the estimated delivery date.
Possible reasons for late delivery include the following:
- Incorrect address
- Missing apartment, building, floor, or unit number
- Severe weather conditions
- International customs procedures
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of the expected delivery
Note: Some carriers may deliver until 10 pm.
Verify the shipping address in Your Orders.
Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
Look around the delivery location for your package.
See if someone else accepted the delivery unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
Why do I need to top up shipping fees for a flat shipping rate?
The flat shipping rate is for a common item that is under 1kg only. If the final package is oversize and overweight, we will send mail and ask for a top-up shipping fee. The package is sent from mainland China to your location.
The total shipping cost is calculated by adding a base "Per Shipment" cost and various "Per Item" costs. The "Per Item" cost depends on the item and is based on the number of items, the weight, or volume (referred to as the dimensional weight) of each package. The table below shows the base “Per Shipment” rate used as a minimum for shipping. Rates increase or vary, from the base rate depending on the items in the cart.
I can see that the status of my order shows "Delivered", but I have not received my parcel. What can I do?
Below are some steps and suggestions on how you can solve this issue:
Check your shipping address and phone number for delivery.
Contact the local delivery provider with the tracking number.
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies are considered delivered. Renhotec cannot be made liable for non-delivery in this case. If you have any further inquiries, please contact us without hesitation.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
Refunds will be returned to the payment account within 5 business days. If you don't get it in time, please contact us freely. The processing time varies from place to place according to your method of payment and regional policy. You can consult us individually to get the corresponding reply. We will try our best to return the refund amount to your payment account ASAP.
Will my order get canceled?
Due to the global chip shortage, related products may be out of stock at any time. We are not able to follow up on every single item. In this case, we will send a confirmation mail to you first. If we do not get a reply within 5 working days, your order will be canceled automatically.
Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable.
When the carrier returns a package as undeliverable, we automatically begin issuing a full refund (including shipping charges, except for some handling charges). You receive an email confirming the return and refund details within 48 hours of the undeliverable scan. For information about the time, it takes to process your refund, go to Refunds.
Note: To see the refund status of your order after the item was returned to us, go to Your Orders.
A package might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
- The address is incorrect or outdated. Usually, the package is stored for a period that can vary depending on the courier who holds it and then returns it to us. Double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
- Our system doesn't recognize the way an address was entered, or the package was assigned to a carrier that can't deliver to that address.
- You used a restricted address. If you send the order to a prison, correctional facility, or other similar institution, the products and/or the carrier responsible for delivery may be subject to specific restrictions.
- The carrier attempted delivery but failed. Most of our carriers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If they find that they can't successfully deliver your package, they'll return it to us.
- The recipient refused the delivery. A gift recipient who isn't expecting a gift may refuse a package if they believe it's being delivered to them by mistake. In this case, we'll refund the gift purchaser and let them know by email. If you want to place a new order for the gift, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
- The address was illegible. In rare cases, address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens, a carrier will return the package to us.
- The package was damaged in transit. If a package is damaged while it's on its way to you, the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
We can't re-ship orders that carriers return to us as undeliverable. If you still want to purchase items that were undeliverable, place a new order on our website.
If you suspect your order can't be delivered as addressed, and you haven't received confirmation of its return or refund four weeks after the estimated delivery date, contact us.
Cancel Items and Orders?
You can cancel your Order within 3 DAYS or 72 HR without giving any reason for doing so.
Confirm that your order is canceled?
After submitting the cancellation, you'll receive a confirmation message on the screen.
Cancel items not available?
If you do not see Cancel items besides the order you want to cancel, Renhotecic may have already shipped it.
You will be requested to return it to our warehouse within 30 days upon delivery to get refund.
The shipping fees for returned products will be shared as described hereinafter:
- Shipping fees for wrong products and items damaged or defective during transportation to RenhotecIC After-Sales Service will be borne by the RenhotecIC.
- Shipping fees for the delivery of repaired or exchanged products to the client's address will be borne by RenhotecIC.
Will my package have COVID-19?
Each package is disinfected before leaving our warehouse. The World Health Organisation states that viral diseases cannot be transmitted through packages, but we still disinfect them for added safety.
Will order processing slow down?
At present, COVID-19 has been suppressed all over the world, and shipments in Chinese warehouses will not be affected. In addition, our factory needs 1-3 working days to prepare your order.
Are there any adjustments to the after-sale policy?
If you are unable to accept the package and the package is returned, we will not charge any fees and issue a full refund after we receive our package.
If you received a DAMAGED product, please take a picture first, and DO NOT OPEN IT! Contact our customer service team for help. We are always more than happy to serve.
If you received a package that is not as described on our product page. Please contact our customer service team for help.